CASCA Legal Alerts
- CASCA 2013 Bill Tracker
- NEW! 2013 CDPHE Health Facilities Community Blog
- ASC Admission Requirement Took Effect on 3/2/2011
- Techs, Assistants Must Register with DORA by 4-1-11
- Economic Impact Study here
- Letter from CDPHE to CASCA Regarding Regulatory Changes & HAIs
- CDPHE Regulatory Analysis for Proposed HAI Rule Change
- CDPHE Proposed Rule Changes for HAI Reporting
- Statement of Basis and Purpose for CDPHE HAI Proposed Rule Change
- April 2013: CMS Issues Memorandum Detailing Effects of Sequestration on Survey & Certification – McDermott, Will, & Emery
- ASC Association: House letter to HHS requesting modification of CMS guideline on multiple use of vials labeled for single use.
- ASC Association: Senate letter requesting data from CMS on the recent ASC conversions.
- DHHS initial rules governing state-based health exchanges
- Obama Administration Rolls Out Standards for Health Insurance Marketplaces
- Medicare’s 2012 Payment Proposal: Three Key Points
- 2012 Proposed Medicare Payment Rates Released
CASCA Doing Well by Doing Good
ENGLEWOOD – With unemployment up to 7.5 percent in Colorado, job seekers face a big challenge – how to make their resume stand out.
Many companies receive hundred, if not thousands, of resumes and applications for a posted job opening. They often tell the employer what they can do – but employers often want to be shown what they can do. A new program in Colorado is designed to do just that.
Click here to read the story.